Return and Refund Policy
- All returns are subject to prior approval by Parts Alliance
- If an item is claimed to be faulty under the manufacturer warranty, item needs to be return to Parts Alliance so it can be forwarded to the manufacturer for warranty claim and a refund or supply of a new part is subject to the assessment by the manufacturer.
- For item being returned unused in the original sealed box (Sealed must not have been removed/tampered with) a restocking fee of 25% of the value of the item is imposed. Parts Alliance does not accept return of Parts that have been opened for refund or credit.
- freight to the client is not refundable.
- Return freight is responsibility of the purchaser.